Interest & Functional Areas:
System Programming, Operating Systems, System Architecture, Embedded Systems, Algorithms
Theory of Computation
• Software development experience since 2003
• Expertise in “C, C++, Visual C++, x86/x64 Assembly” languages
• Knowledge in “Java, C#, VHDL, Python” languages
• Delphi and Pascal languages (left for a long time ago)
• Deep knowledge of operating system internals and computer architecture
• Deep knowledge of Windows and Linux (based) operating systems
• Real-time operating systems (VxWorks 653, MQX Lite)
• Embedded Systems (PIC, Arduino, Freescale)
• Reverse Engineering, Debugging skills (Ollydbg, IDA Pro)
• Knowledge of socket programming, network protocols, OSI Model.
• Software Development Life Cycle Models
• Object Oriented Design and Design patterns.
• Unified Modeling Language (UML)
• Intel Streaming SIMD Extensions (SSE)
• Database (Oracle, MSSQL, MySQL)
• General knowledge about digital attacks and protection techniques
• Fast learner and problem solver
Hobbies & Activities
• Reading science, philosophy, art books.
• Going to the cinema,
• Drawing pictures, cartoons.
• Visiting historical places.
Professional Work Experience:
I worked as a R&D / Software Engineer in various Defense Industry, Software Security and Finance companies. I took part in the research and development and design phases of the following projects;
• Forex Trading Softwares for Large Scaled Systems
• Link 16 Tactical Data Link System for Turkish Military (C-130 Aircraft modernization group)
• Anti Reverse Engineering Software R&D for Defense Industry
• Automated Malware Analysis and Classification Software R&D for Android OS
• Academic Steganography Software Research
• Academic Fluid Simulation Research